Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome - a new browser

This moring i opened Goole, found a new link about google chrome, and can download direct from google. then i download and install it. i like use these browser to see sites. because fast ordinary. and all my homepages are show accurate(such as my batteries, Espow, Laptop Battery), but if page has some nonstandard contents, these sites would show some misstake in this browser.
I found that i have used so many google tools, chat online i use googltalk, email use gmail, browser now use google chrome, and so on, google omnipotent for us
I used to buy things from stores, but now i always order things online by googel seacher. last week i ordered a Sony PCGA-BP2V and PANASONIC CGA-DU21, today i received, they send me a 6 Functions Knife as a gift. the notebook battery i used it and it good conditions, hope it good for ever. they give 1 Year Extended Warranty, so if has some broken, they will send me a new one. it same time and money for me. this is a good order experience. but some times have displeasure order online, i ordered a skirt from a site, but i received a bigger, mistake color, so bad quality skirt, i contact the saler, but they did not settle my problem. and i have not pull on it. so i have not order clothing online. i only order electronic goods.

No comments:

 
unique visitors counter Marketing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory