Thursday, December 18, 2008

Great service with Aeon Batteries Corp

Now i post the the buyer's feel who ordered battery from Aeon Batteries Corp

I wanted to introduce a good site and well service sites about hp laptop batteries, i
have had ordered more then one hp laptop battery with Aeon Batteries Corp for my family
and my friends. i choose buy hp laptop battery from Aeon Batteries Corp about two years
ago for my COMPAQ Presario R3000AP, they supply a year warranty, and my first one used
over 14 months has broken, then i have a shot at asking Aeon Batteries Corp servicers
how can i fixd my broken battery, they reverted to me that most of their laptop
batteries can used more the two years, although mine battery expired the one year
warranty, they would send me a new battery, and i received a new battery three days
late. it's assured that the Aeon Batteries Corp a good service corp and i introduce my
friends to order laptop battery, camcorder battery, digital camera battery, battery
charger... from Aeon Batteries Corp.

No comments:

 
unique visitors counter Marketing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory