Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Power Battery on HP Pavilion DV6000 8800mAh

Hello HP Pavilion fans

I'm a sale of batteries,and take advantage of my HP Pavilion DV6000 Battery all day long,so I quickly realised that the 4400mah battery wouldn't serve my needs. After many searching on the web, Espow is best, and he is correct. Battery tested by Our technician is espow 8800mah. It's an expensive acessory, but really is a quality product, well built, fit's perfect the pc and boosts a working day of performance, office, web browsing and emailing.

Opening office files, sites, some softwares I use at work and emailing, my HP Pavilion DV6000 Battery worked for 5 hours with light at 25 % and Wifi On.

Weight with 4400mah original battery = 0.330kg
Weight with 11200mah Mugen Battery = 0.61kg
Weight increase = + 0.29kg

Replament HP Pavlion DV6000 Battery still fits the original neoprene case.


Espow Power is maybe the best HP Pavilion DV6000 battery money can buy, my mobility problems are solved, now most days I use 40 to 50% of the battery.


Note: pay atencion to fake copies on the net, genuine is from Espow Power Batteries site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post.!! I am too planing to upgrade my HP Pavilion battery with power battery.

 
unique visitors counter Marketing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory